A customized application or software program solution can empower your business with capabilities that will streamline your operations, make you more efficient and reduce your costs.To develop a software solution or any custom program, TASKIT follows a methodology that has proven to be successful over and over again, as outlined below.
Discovery Phase of a Software Solution
The Discovery phase builds a shared vision of the project among all the key stakeholders of theproject. The TASKIT team identifies the tasks and deliverables that address the requirements and goals of the project as set by you.
The Discovery Process consists of the following steps:
- Defining the project structure: Identification of an administrative structure for the project team and the standards for managing the project.
- Defining your business goals: Analysis of your business objectives and potential opportunities in order to identify the final deliverables.
- Assessing the current situation: Evaluation of the current situation and analysis of the difference between the current and expected situation. The purpose of this evaluation is to create the problem statement and identify the direction of the project.
- Creating a vision statement and defining the scope of the project: Creation of a vision statement that communicates the long-term direction for guiding the team toward its business goals. Identification of the scope of the project defines what will and will not be included in the solution.
- Defining requirements and user profiles: Identification of the stakeholders, end users, and sponsors for the project and documentation of their requirements for the solution. This information helps to evaluate the vision/scope of the project and to create a solution concept.
- Developing a solution concept: Creation of a baseline solutions concept, that is, the outlining of the approach that the team will take to create the solution. This concept is created by using the requirements that have been identified.
- Assessing risk: Identification and assessment of the risks to the project, and creation of a risk mitigation plan. This is an iterative step that is conducted during all stages of the product life cycle.
- Closing the Discovery Phase: Accomplished when the vision/scope document is formally approved by all stakeholders and the project team.
This phase includes the following:
Software Project Coordination
- Functional Specification
- Risk Management plan
- Master Project plan and master project schedule
TASKIT organizes a project team for your software solution project, consisting of:
- The Project Manager: Responsible for managing customer communications and
expectations: Responsible for the development process and for delivering the system
to the customer within the project constraints.
- The Developers: Responsible for developing the system to the specification provided by the project management.
- Testing Team: Responsible for identifying and addressing all systems' quality issues
and approving the solution for release. This role evaluates and validates design
functionality and consistency with project vision and scope.
You as the client would only need to deal with the Project manager, addressing all your issues and concerns with him.
Software Development Process
In order to ensure the quality of the software/system that TASKIT develops for you, TASKIT would address the following tasks:
- Integrate planning and conduct change control.
- Define and manage the scope of the project.
- Prepare a budget and manage costs.
- Prepare and track schedules.
- Ensure that the right resources are allocated to the project.
- Manage contracts and vendors and procure project resources.
- Facilitate team and external communications.
- Facilitate the risk management process.
- Document and monitor the team's quality management process.
During this phase, the testing team will perform integration, load and
beta testing of the system. In addition, the team tests the implementation scenarios
for the system. The team focuses on identifying, prioritizing, and resolving issues so
that the product can be prepared for release.
Software Solution Implementation
- We provide training to you and your employees/ other system users during the implementation phase to ensure that
you and your intended users of the solution have enough knowledge to fully utilize the software developed to its full potential.
- Once you meet all the development expenses, You have ownership of the Complete Source Code and Documentation
for the Software developed. You can perform modifications or upgrades with any software company because of this.
- TASKIT TECHNOLOGIES provides a 60-Day Warranty after the delivery
during which TASKIT Technologies will fix any problems that would be due to errors in the code. Changes above and beyond the scope outlined in the Discovery Phase and prototypes are chargeable.
- A maintenance issue is treated as a new project and is to be billed on a case-to-case basis.